Intermedia Group has the following open position with our client:
JOB TITLE: IT Compliance Manager, Assessments and Audit
CLEARANCE: Top Secret / CI Polygraph
LOCATION: NRO Chantilly, VA
TARGET COMPENSATION: $123,000 + benefits
The successful candidate will work as a member of the COLOSSUS Policy, Governance, and Compliance team. The incumbent:
- Works closely with audit team members on test activities to ensure full compliance with documented operating procedures in relation to IT management controls.
- Supports IT audits in accordance with business function policies and standards, and ensures assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Works with teams to test/validate requested data. Coordinate immediate action for identified findings or potential risk by working with responsible staff to develop corrective actions for remediation; monitor, test, and report on processes and findings.
- Works closely with audit colleagues and groups/offices to test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls related to the Management Control Program and Statement(s) of Assurance.
- Provides tailored technical expertise consistent with the specific roles assigned, such as IT processes and products standards development/ compliance, and FISMA and audit reporting.
Also, as a functional team member, the candidate may be requested to surge in order to support tasks and projects across the broader COLOSSUS scope according to their specific, personal expertise and capabilities.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years (or 5 total years) of demonstrated performance of the tasks above
- Ability to excel as a member of a collaborative team through open communication, transparency, and flexibility
- Ability to relate professionally with senior Government customers and colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS or MS in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Federal Agency
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
Director of Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.