Intermedia Group has an opening for the following position:
JOB TITLE: SENIOR CLOUD DEVOPS ENGINEER
LOCATION: REMOTE, but MUST LIVE in the eastern time zone
DURATION: THIS IS A ‘TEMP TO PERM’ POSITION
CLIENT: MAJOR MEDIA COMPANY
MUST BE A GREEN CARD HOLDER OR US CITIZEN
NO THIRD PARTIES
A hands-on role in architecture, design, development, and ongoing support of business applications and cloud infrastructure.
- Automate software installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of both on-premise and cloud deployments.
- Monitor infrastructure, application performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Ensure compliance with departmental and enterprise security standards.
- Assess vulnerabilities, identify and implement a mitigation plan
- Configure Hashicorp Vault/PAM, New Relic application, and infrastructure monitoring
- Design, automate and test procedures for backup, failover, and disaster recovery
- Work with Enterprise Architect to implement cloud architectures into detailed design and PoC (Proof of Concept)
- Architect and Design physical architecture of cloud and on-premise hosted Applications
- Create and support CI/CD pipelines for microservices containers, C#, Java, python codebase
NICE TO HAVE
- 15+ Years of IT experience with a minimum of 5+ years of Hands-on experience configuring and automating private, public, and hybrid cloud architecture, networking, security, workload types, migration patterns, and tools. AWS/Azure platform knowledge is a must.
- Hands-on experience with various enterprise applications and IT services, as well as software development, compliance and security, and IT operations disciplines
- Strong experience in docker, containerization, and Kubernetes configuration
- Good knowledge of Access Management/Security
- 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing CI/CD using Gitlab or Jenkins
- Good understanding of distributed systems and big data ecosystem.
- Strong development experience in either Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, with exposure towards Web Services and APIs as in RESTful and SOAP.
- Experience with languages/frameworks, python, Java, Spring boot. Node.js, .NET and react/angular/VUE
- 5 + years of experience in Ansible, Cloudformation, and Terraform.
- Experience with Windows, Unix/Linux OS, Shell, and Power shell scripts
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must have a B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, or related area of study
- Oracle Cloud (strong plus)
- 5+ years of experience in any of ETL tools
- Working knowledge of Big Data, SQL and database design using Oracle, MS SQL Server, or Postgres DB
- Network and infrastructure experience
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
Intermedia Group, Inc.
212 203-3666 (cell)