Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
JOB TITLE: Business Intelligence Analyst Journeyman
CUSTOMER: US AIR FORCE -
AQXE (Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Acquisition Integration),
TARGET COMPENSATION: $85,000 + benefits
Intermedia Group is currently staffing for a Business Intelligence Analyst
to work at the Pentagon for our contract with the Department of the Air Force, Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS),
in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Acquisition Integration (AQXE).
AQXE Provides expert and integrated position/advice to SAE, AF leadership, PEOs and PMs on programming, budgeting, execution and acquisition reporting for AF acquisition programs. This directorate also serves as the SAF/AQ focal point for Business Intelligence/Acumen, Industrial Liaison and Industrial Base efforts.
- Collecting, Analyzing & Distributing information on Air Force Programs and Key Government contractors and suppliers to support requests from Senior AF Leadership, Committee for Foreign Investments in the United States, and other Government Entities
- Collect & Analyze information on Industry sectors to support AF title I Defense Priorities and Allocations Systems and other programs/initiatives
- Providing technical and administrative support including data source evaluation, data capture, data warehousing, web presentation, and data analysis and data presentation.
- Creating, improving, and maintaining the office SharePoint website, including document storage and file structure, tasking capabilities, contacts, and access controls.
- Evaluating and supporting efforts to purchase and implement commercial data sources and applications (ex. Dun & Bradstreet Family Tree Finder, Capital IQ, and Carroll's) to meet mission
- Serving as project lead for improving and maintaining the industry data warehouse, including interface to key industry and program data from Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS), SMART, PEO/CM (Services), Reuters, and other
- Providing in-depth analysis, data manipulation, and data presentation, including contract data, program performance data, and company financials. Create new/innovative looks at
- Providing general administrative support such as creation of/responses to RFIs through Air Force Task Management Tools, creation/maintenance of organizational metrics, rosters and continuity products
- Any other tasks closely associated with the performance of duties list above and as coordinated with the Cora
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or technical discipline
- 5 years of business analyst experience, to include data analytics experience.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.