Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
JOB TITLE: Senior Finance Manager
CUSTOMER: US AIR FORCE (AQXS, Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Acquisition Integration)
LOCATION: Bolling AFB/JBAB
TARGET COMPENSATION: $110,000 + benefits
- Intermedia Group is currently staffing for a Senior Finance Manager to work within the USAF AQXS Directorate (Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Acquisition Integration, Acquisition Capability Division).
- AQXS develops and implements tools, training, and policy related to Air Force acquisition management, reporting, structure, and execution. It serves as the acquisition domain functional chief information officer developing and maintaining the enterprise architecture, data strategy, and business information technology plans and it manages SAF/AQ portfolio of business systems that support acquisition within the Air Force.
- Providing functional support for the acquisition functional area in the discipline of Business Financial Management
- Providing IT Budget submission for SAF/AQ IT
- Supporting submission for the annual budget cycle (POM & PB) and assuring submissions track to program budgets in
- Providing Financial management support for SAF/AQ funded IT
- Providing support to the PEM for POM submissions to Corporate Process, Staffer Day preparation, and Budget Documents (i.e. R-Docs)
- Performing future forecasting for individual programs by appropriation across the
- Providing support for annual program execution for SAF/AQ funded IT systems including annual spend plan development, commitment/obligation/expenditure monitoring, execution reconciliation, travel cost monitoring and reconciliation, and DISA hosting cost.
- Assisting with management reviews, including the preparation and oral presentation of analysis data and reporting products as well as recommendations for management decisions and actions related to subjects such as compliance, budgets, and
- Interfacing and collaborating with internal and external customers, including program offices.
- Any other tasks closely associated with the performance of duties list above and as coordinated with the COR.
- Masters’ degree in Business or Finance
- A minimum of 10 years of defense Business Financial Management experience.
- A strong understanding and expertise in the Air Force planning, programming, budget, and execution (PPBE) process.
- A working knowledge of EITDR/ITPS, CCaRS, MS Office Products, Defense Travel System (DTS) software programs and be capable of devising innovative approaches to complex problems.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.