TITLE: FILENET ECM ENGINEER - CONSULTANT
LOCATION: Remote, MUST WORK EAST COAST HOURS
CUSTOMER: CUNY (City University of New York)
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
START DATE: October 15, 2021
The ECM/FileNet team continues to plan and execute various enhancements and upgrades that are integral to the University's continuity of operations and ensure that FileNet products are well-supported to meet ongoing and evolving business needs and projects for Academic Affairs, Enrollment Management, and Human Resource Management to serve better and support students, faculty, and staff.
CUNY needs an additional resource in this area to develop and support the University’s ECM system, FileNet. The ongoing development and application integrations with FileNet will allow the continuing deployment of existing and new academic and administrative tools to support our academic and administrative priorities successfully
- Develop, administer, and configure ECM FileNet system to integrate with University applications
- Design, develop, test, and install application enhancements, functionality, and upgrades to meet business needs.
- Collaborate with vendors for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve application errors.
- Facilitate productive planning with business process owners to understand short and long-term business needs to properly develop enterprise-wide solutions for content management and preserve service integrity.
- Participate in the planning and testing of interfaces between CUNYfirst (PeopleSoft), and CUNY's administrative applications, while ensuring application functionalities are not compromised by upgrades or new components.
- Collaborate with Administrative Application Support team and departmental work teams such as Development, Networking, Operations, and Systems.
- Document standard operating procedures, knowledge articles and best practices.
- Train and support of IT staff in supporting ECM applications.
- Hands on experience with configuration, customization, and extension of the IBM FileNet ECM Platform, including peripheral products like Content Navigator, Case Manager: Upgrade FileNet 5.2.1 components including IBM Content Platform Engine, Content Search Services, IBM Content Navigator 2.0.3 and IBM Case Manager 22.214.171.124 to the latest versions supported by IBM.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in debugging various internal and external integration issues not limited to the products but also OS related, Load balancers, Firewalls, App Servers, etc, and collaborate with external teams such as IBM Support, Indentity Management, Networking, Systems, DBA and PeopleSoft Teams to resolve in timely manner.
- Excellent knowledge in ICN plugin development (Layouts, features, request/response filters, Menu Actions, EDS etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Java J2EE and Widget DOJO Java scripting
- Hands on experience in installations, configurations, updates and patches, user authentication, management, and provisioning.
- Hands on experience migrating Datacap Thick-client applications to Datacap Navigator.
- Hands on experience with FileNet workflows.
- Demonstrated proficiency in WebSphere, Websphere Application Server, Oracle OID, Microsoft AD, Windows 2012 and 2016 Servers; Oracle DB and MySQL Server.
- Hands on experience in IBM Forms Experience builder (FEB)
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.
voice: 212 203-3666 (cell)