OPEN JOB: CISCO Certified Senior Research Analyst / Risk Manager - Ft Belvoir - Secret Clearance
CLEARANCE: Active Secret
LOCATION: Ft Belvoir
CUSTOMER: US ARMY
START DATE: 1/3/2022
- Travel will consist of weeks' long trips both CONUS and OCONUS. Travel can be expected 50% of the time. Must be readily deployable (medically and administratively) to travel within 72 hours in any environment including contingency operations.
- Must have completed the Covid vaccine to be able to travel on this contract.
Intermedia Group is currently currently accepting resumes for a open position supporting the Army’s Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E) organization. Place of performance for the Senior Research Analyst / Risk Manager
will be located at the P2E Headquarters, Fort Belvoir, VA
- Assist the Government in developing a risk management framework that would facilitate identification of P2E’s program risk, corrective actions, and mitigation follow-up procedures
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures for managing, assessing, and evaluating the risk management activities.
- Assist with identification of risk owners, development of mitigation plans, steps integration into the IMS and tracking of mitigation steps.
- Facilitate periodic Risk Management Working Groups
- Support the presentation of risks to the Risk Management Control Board (RMCB)
- Assist in identification and management of a Risk tool to manage, track, and map to the Integrated Master Schedule
- Assist with the identification, procurement, and implementation of a risk management tool to manage, track, and map to the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Cisco Certified - CCNP Enterprise or CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) or CCNP Routing & Switching is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or in a Science related field
- 8 years (minimum) experience developing Government-owned system-of-systems architectures and designs.
- Master’s Degree in a Science related field
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Cell Phone: 347-513-3874 (USE CELL FOR NOW PLEASE)
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/