View all jobs
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (.NET/C#), SERVICES - REMOTE SDSan Diego, CA
TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER (.NET/C#), SERVICES
***REMOTE WHICH WILL MOVE ONSITE TO SAN DIEGO IN SUMMER 2022
***THE FIRM WILL PAY RELO AT THAT TIME IF REQUIRED.
TYPE: Full time Employment (Salary + Bonus + Benefits)
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 10
CUSTOMER: A Global Top 10 Video Game Publisher
Our customer, a Global top 10 Video Game Publisher is seeking talented .NET/C# Developers who consider software development to be a craft and possess a passion for tackling complex problems at scale.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create connected experiences that are found across our customer’s game franchises.
- Create online services for our customer’s games, including matchmaking, cloud saves, leaderboards, player inventory, player stats, bounties and more.
- Improve existing features as well as architect new solutions to support the development of the Social Club community and website.
- Create innovative in-game experiences, including user-generated content.
- Develop high volume, highly scalable server-side features utilizing Windows Server, SQL server, IIS, .NET, and C#.
- Develop web services supporting game console clients, browser clients, and external server clients.
- Develop highly reliable distributed server systems.
- Web performance optimization.
- Collaboration with other technology teams across our worldwide studios.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience developing scalable distributed systems.
- Expert in C# and/or C++.
- Strong CS fundamentals, including excellent understanding of OO design patterns and concepts.
- Experience with API design and development.
- Knowledge of web service scalability, performance, and security practices.
- Database development experience (MSSQL).
- Experience with source control, preferably Perforce.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- Experience building online gaming systems, commerce systems, social networking systems, search systems.
- One or more titles shipped on console or PC; preferably on the Xbox and/or PlayStation consoles.
- Familiarity with networking systems and their components including DNS, NAT, firewalls, security methods, peer-to-peer and client server models.
- Experience with online game service APIs, particularly Xbox Live, Sony NP, and Games for Windows Live.
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes.
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, I will contact you to schedule a convenient time to discuss the position.
INTERMEDIA GROUP INC.
VOICE: 347-303-5641 (Mobile 24/7)