JOB TITLE: System/Business Analyst Consultant - BI solutions with SQL, data warehouse, ETL and reporting tools.
REQUIREMENT # 2332
LOCATION: HYBRID (one week on in NYC / one week remote)
DURATION: 12+ months
RATE: $80 per hour
NOTE This is a 37.5 hour week
** we can work EITHER w2 or C2C – candidates choice
**candidates MUST currently be local to the NYC area
SUMMARY OF ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The C&D (Construction & Development) team is developing a central data warehouse called the ISIM-B Program (Integrated Service Information and Management “B” Division) with the goal of building analytics that aims to improve the passenger experience for riders by pursuing and addressing various elements of the subway system.
- MTA is looking for a talented Business Analyst with experience in analyzing users’ needs and working as part of a product delivery team to ensure that the product meets those needs.
- The Data Warehouse is intended to provide NYCT with information about the effectiveness, timeliness and quality of the various services that NYCT delivers and to provide operational insights to management at various levels.
- This position will be responsible for analyzing, understanding, gathering and documenting user needs so that an appropriate system can be developed to meet those needs.
- Consultant will be tasked with developing requirements, design specifications and data modeling.
This is a technical hands-on role
- 7-9 years overall experience
- Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and five years' experience as a Business Analyst in data warehousing.
- Expertise in business analysis in an enterprise data warehouse environment.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of design and construction of BI solutions with a strong background in SQL, data warehouse modeling, ETL and reporting tools.
- Conduct user research, draft user stories and meet with users to validate and enhance them.
- Convert business requirements to Functional requirements, with detailed transformation rules for ETL team.
Design of Data Environment - 6 + Years
ETL (Extract Transform Load) - 6 + Years
Azure - 6 + Years
Oracle - 6 + Years
SQL Server - 6 + Years
Business Analyst - 6 + Years
Data Modeling - 6 + Years
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
CELL: 212 203-3666