JOB TITLE: Developer Programmer - Java (J2EE), UNIX and Perl programming
Location: Herndon, VA
Clearance: candidate must have current active - TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
Start Date: ASAP
Start Date: As soon as possible
Req # INT1010024000
· Position requires Java (J2EE), UNIX and Perl programming skills, and the ability to learn applications such as Ruby, Grails and Endeca.
· Position requires the developer to work in a customer-focused environment as member of a dynamic team in developing and enhancing mission critical applications.
· Will lead and perform the design, program, test, implementation and documentation of highly-complex computing applications and software system architectures or computing architecture and computing application system designs.
· Initiate and lead the analysis of end user processes to define application requirements.
· Write and compile highly-complex code and constructs based on documented design or designs application architecture that integrates application software and delivery subsystems for specific applications.
· Provide support on highly-complex end user issues or complex application architecture.
· Lead the development of training for use of applications and identification of improvements to system architecture.
· Lead and perform analysis of information to determine architecture specifications, parameters for software compatibility, application security needs and other application architecture requirements.
· This labor category is required to solve complex application development problems.
· They will provide technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept, user standards, and progress relative to schedules.
· The work scope also includes responsibility for developing and implementing applications.
· Will develop plans for Information Technology (IT) systems from project inception to completion.
· Defines and analyzes the problem, using the information to be processed, and develops system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests.
· Provides coordination with the programmers to ensure proper implementation is being accomplished according to system specifications.
· Develops, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions and performs the trade studies necessary to determine the optimal solution.
· Prepares test plans and data to check and analyze the proposed system.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, Please respond back and include the following:
> Full MS WORD Resume
> Current Clearance Level
> Current and required compensation
> Current contact information
> Availability to start a new opportunity on site in Herndon Virginia
Upon receipt, one of our Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Defense, Intelligence and Government Solutions