INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC. has the following opening:
TITLE: Loan Operations (experienced using ACBS)
Location: Jersey City, NJ
NOTE: Candidate should have exposure to either ACBS or LoanIQ. Candidate Must understand Syndicated Loans.
This is an ACBS environment. Candidate should have user experience with the ACBS loan system
Process daily loan transactions in accordance with instructions received from the agent bank/middle office:
· Input accurate information in LOD Fax Tracking & Funding system (FTFS) and ensure all instructions received are processed on the same day.
· Secure approvals from middle office via FTFS when necessary.
· Report and escalate any back value / irregular transactions to the designated checker.
· Arrange funding and/or break funding prior to the cut off time.
· Process outgoing loan related payments via CPS for FED/CHIP/SWIFT payment.
· Timely billing if applicable and process all incoming funds for fees, principal and interests.
· Update customer / agent bank contact list and special handling list periodically.
· Timely filing & Record Management.
2. Investigate and resolve pending items in WIP / FAD / SUS, GL / Sub ledger accounts.
· Effectively communicate with agent bank/middle office to resolve discrepancies.
· Claim compensation for late payment received.
3-5 yrs of experience of managing commercial Loans. Knowledge of ACBS is a plus.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.