Assistant Vice President, PERI-OP (with a Masters Degree and R.N. and CNOR CERTIFICATION)
LOCATION: NORTHERN NEW JERSEY
TYPE: Day Shift – Permanent Salaried Position
CLIENT: Major Regional Hospital
NOTE: CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PERI-OP EXPERIENCE
CNOR Certification is a MAJOR PLUS (not required)
A 700-bed regional care, teaching hospital, our client has more than 760 physicians and provides comprehensive health care services to its local communities and is a major referral and treatment center for patients throughout the northern New Jersey metropolitan area.
· The Assistant Vice President, Patient Care Services is responsible for assisting the Vice President, Patient Care Services in defining, planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating the philosophy and objectives of patient care services to ensure the optimal delivery of care and services to all patients in an environment that promotes professional development and continues to assure financial viability.
· The primary goal of nursing and patient care services is the delivery of quality, compassionate, culturally competent, cost-effective, and efficient care to individuals, families, and communities served.
· The Assistant Vice President collaborates with the Patient Care Management Team to ensure the goal in formulating, implementing and evaluating patient services in the Medical Center and Community.
· NJ Registered Professional Nurse licensure
· Strong Nursing Leadership and Management skills
· Master's Degree
· Minimum of four (4) years of Nursing Administrative experience
· Demonstrated knowledge of Nursing Administration
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Outcome and goal oriented
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, Please respond back and include the following:
> Full MS WORD Resume
> Current and required compensation
> Current contact information
> Availability to start a new position in Newark New Jersey
Upon receipt, one of our Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.