JOB TITLE: Nurse Manager NICU (Neonatal ICU)
LOCATION: SHORT HILLS NEW JERSEY
TYPE: Permanent Salaried Position with full benefits
· Ensures that quality age appropriate nursing care is delivered to all patients on his/her nursing unit in accordance with the philosophy, policies and program plans of the hospital.
· Assists with the development of patient care standards, orientation and continuing education.
· Evaluates staff performance in accordance with organizational policies.
· Develops, implements and maintains unit budget. Participates in nursing quality assurance.
· Maintains unit administration, including scheduling and maintenance of supplies and equipment.
· Uses an understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient’s age specific needs and provide age specific treatment and care.
· Licensed Nurse
· Bachelors of Nursing in desired
· NICU (Neonatal ICU) experience
· Management or lead experience of other nurses in an acute care environment
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, Please respond back and include the following:
> Full MS WORD Resume
> Current and required compensation
> Current contact information
> Availability to start a new position in New Jersey
Upon receipt, one of our Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014