TITLE: Administrative Director Cancer and Neuro Services
JOB CODE - #16947
Facility: Large NJ Medical Center – EATONTOWN / LONG BRANCH New Jersey
Status: Full Time Salaried Position with full benefits.
Location: Long Branch, NJ
Our client is one of New Jersey's largest community teaching hospitals,
The person must have experience running an oncology/cancer services unit before.
· Responsible for collaborating with peers and colleagues within Patient Care Services to assure operational excellence, appropriate resource allocation and utilization, standards of care and practice and continuous improvement of performance.
· Collaborates with other disciplines and departments to facilitate communications, change and process improvement.
· In collaboration with the staffing office, clinical directors and administrative supervisors facilitates staffing/scheduling throughout Patient Care Services to assure quality patient care.
· Manages projects as directed by VP, Patient Care Services.
· Is responsible for knowledge of the patient population served and assures awareness of ethical standards of practice as defined by the ANA code of ethics. Assures safety in practice which is inclusive of the principles of evidence-based practice.
· Is responsible for reporting identified safety issues.
· Responsible for consistently setting and evaluating priorities through appropriate interventions with measurable outcomes toward improvement.
· The essential characteristics necessary to meet standards and role expectations include: professionalism, humor, vision, trust, innovation, resourcefulness, collaboration, critical thinking.
· The Administrative Director of Patient Care Services is a person of influence who inspires pride in nursing and breaks down barriers.
· The person must have experience running an oncology/cancer services unit before
· BSN required, Masters preferred.
· Current N.J. professional Licensure required.
· Five to seven years prior experience in nursing leadership/management position required.
· Five to seven years prior experience which required fiscal accountability, program planning and development, creative, analytical and organizational skills required.
If you are interested and qualified for the above position, please respond with the following:
· Current and required compensation
· Current contact information
· Availability to start a new opportunity in New Jersey
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiting Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.