Title: Deputy Core Banking Program Manager, Vice President
NOTE: Manager seeking candidate with specific experience overseeing the Program, specifically the Work Breakdown Structure Budget and Resources
Client: Fortune 100 International Bank
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Type: Permanent Salaried Position with the Bank
Salary Range: $120,000 to $150,000 base salary + bonus + benefits
Group & Department: System Office of the America’s/Program Management Office
Assist the Core Banking Program Manager with overseeing the Program, specifically the Work Breakdown Structure Budget and Resources. .
- Create Program Presentations
- Monitor and report on variances for all Core Banking budgets and schedules
- Manage Core Banking resource demand/supply
- Ensure Program Management techniques are complied with
In addition, the deputy may be called upon to Project Manage specific projects within the Program
· 7+ years Project Management experience with a Financial Services Institution or Professional Management Consulting Firm.
· 2+ years Program Management.
Interpersonal skills must be excellent. In addition, must have extensive experience with:
· Business Analysis, RFI/RFP, Gap Analysis
· Project Scheduling, Maintenance
· Use/knowledge of a project methodology
· Status Reporting, Issue/Resolution Tracking
· Management of Project Team, consultants, and vendors
· Test and Conversion Planning,
· Creation of Budget Proposal, cost/benefit analysis.
· Systems and technical terminology
If you are interested in the above position, please send me an email and include the following:
· MS Word Resume
· Current and Required Compensation Details
· Current work status
· Current Contact Information
· Availability to start a new opportunity in Jersey City, NJ
Upon receipt of this information, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the opportunity in full