Intermedia Group has been asked by our client, a major Hospital Chain to fill the following position in Northern New Jersey.
TITLE: NURSE MANAGER – PICU
LOCATION: Northern New Jersey
TYPE: PERMANENT SALARIED POSITION with full benefits
- Nurse Manager PICU
- Full operational responsibility for Pediatric Intensive Care Unit with high level of acuity
- The manager is responsible for assisting the Director of Patient Care in defining, planning, developing, implementing and evaluating the philosophy and objectives for their designated areas to insure the optimal delivery in care and services to all
- patients in an environment that promotes professional development and continues to assure financial viability. The primary goal is the delivery of competent, efficient and cost effective care
- Insure that [unit/department/division] is in compliance with all applicable policies, laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Licensure: NJ Registered Nurse (will absolutely consider licenses from other states).
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- BLS Health Care Provider
- MSN is a plus
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will call you to discuss
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs