Intermedia Group has an open position with our client:
TITLE: Cyber Security Engineer
LOCATION: Hanscom AFB (Bedford Massachusetts)
CLEARANCE: Secret (current required)
Will be the lead Cybersecurity person for FEURY. This will include working with all functional disciplines to ensure proper Cybersecurity activities are executed. Duties will require occasional travel to CONUS location and possibly occasional travel to OCONUS sites in the area of responsibility (AOR). duties will include:
• Full integration of cybersecurity into all phases of acquisition, upgrade, and modification programs, including design, development, testing, fielding, operation, sustainment, and DoD Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Risk Management Framework (RMF) transition and compliance.
• Coordinating with COCOM and AOR Authorizing Officials for authorities related to system fielding
• Full range of cybersecurity processes, procedures, and functions to include reviewing data, and assessing compliance and cybersecurity posture for systems.
• Providing cybersecurity A&A support services, assist the Government in preparing system cybersecurity documentation related to operations and A&A.
• Reviewing cybersecurity documentation to ensure satisfaction of Security Engineering and Assessment requirements (system control identification), to include reviewing implementation and validation plans, assist with the entry and review of entered information to the Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR), assist with the preparation and review of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) documentation, and assess system compliance and enter in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
• Collecting, reviewing, and generating documentation in support of cross‐domain solution approvals (CDSAs) and monitor CDSAs for expiration.
• Assisting the program office in cybersecurity requirements and solutions, source selection documentation, and task orders in regards to cybersecurity.
• Utilization of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800 series special publications in the development of new system artifacts to ensure compliance with new RMF requirements and to interpret requirements as necessary to ensure system compliance or provide operational justification when deemed necessary.
- Experience in all the above areas
- It is preferred that the individual has Quick Reaction Capability experience.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs