Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
JOB TITLE: Travel Planner / Executive Support (Scientific Advisory Board (AQB) Events)
CUSTOMER: US AIR FORCE
LOCATION: Joint Base Andrews
for the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB). The AQB Scientific Advisory Board is responsible for providing administrative support needed to enable SAB activities
The tasks for this position include:
Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Coordinating, tracking, and reporting travel arrangements for SAB conference attendees
- Develop trip books and agendas for SAB meetings and Inform guest speakers of potential discussion topics
- Compile read-ahead materials and identify and schedule briefers
- Processing SAB travel vouchers in defense travel system (DTS)
- Coordinate meeting logistics to include travel itineraries, transportation, and food
- Engaging SAB members and external stakeholders on travel-related items
- Tracking and reporting SAB member’s time worked, travel order status, travel voucher status, meeting and attendee status,
- Develop conference registration information
- Develop metrics, track performance, periodically report performance metrics, and make improvement recommendations
- Participate in specials projects and perform other necessary duties in support of SAB
- Provide executive support to 55+ senior-level Scientific Advisory Board members
Personnel in this position shall have a BA/BS degree and at least 5 years of experience conducting administrative functions and DTS travel planning for high visibiltiy conferences/events.
Personnel in this position shall be proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and DTS.
Attention to detail, the ability to complete duties independently, knowledge of DoD travel and Privacy Act regulations.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.