OPEN JOB: Tier 2 VoIP / Hosted PBX / SIP Help Desk
LOCATION: HYBRID – 2 days per week onsite in Jersey City, NJ
COMPENSATION: $80,000 + full benefits
- This is a 4 day per week HYBRID role, with 2 days per week in the Jersey City, NJ office
- This is a 4 DAY / 11 hour role
- The shifts will vary between 2 shifts, the 7am-5:30pm and the 9am-7:30pm
- Occasional Saturday and or Sunday shifts (every 2-3 weeks)
- Our customer is the technology and service leader that powers the financial markets globally. The firm meets the Communication, Compliance and Network Solution needs of global financial institutions.
- Will be responsible to respond to Services Calls, manage Incident and Service Request Tickets, escalate Problem Tickets, monitor the technical environment and perform regular checks to validate stability of systems. The goal is to ensure stable service is provided to end users and ensure adherence to our contractual Service Level Agreement (SLAs).
- We are looking for someone who can both receive incoming tickets, and work to fix them. Someone with methodical troubleshooting skills
Ticket lifecycle support (Incidents, Changes, Service Requests) includes:
- Carry out the functions of the Tier 2 Service Desk with adherence to ITIL 2011 based processes and within the timeframes associated with SLA agreement.
- System Monitoring - Monitoring of global technology environment; taking action when alerts are received.
- Preventative Maintenance – Perform regularly scheduled tasks including Health Checks, Service Validation, and Reporting
- Front-end Incident Management; with a primary focus towards restoring services with SLAs.
- Manage ticket routing to the appropriate 3rd party support teams
- Execute break/fix instructions for provided technologies
- Gather and analyze log information associated with the incident for escalation to other Tiers.
- Front-end Service Request Management
- Coordinate service request with on-site resources
- Remotely execute system changes to fulfil service requests.
- Manage service request ticket lifecycle.
- Front-end Change Management process
- Coordinate change tickets and manage change control documentation with customer Change Control Board and assigned change managers.
- Manage lifecycle of change ticket.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Opening, tracking, and closing incident tickets.
- Providing timely customer facing ticket updates, depending on Severity/Priority of ticket, to meet SLAs. Call key stakeholders if necessary.
- Create tickets for all issues, incidents and requests received via Portal, phone call, email and chat.
- Classify incident and request severity and priority and manage tickets in accordance with Operating Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Front-line technical support or related service experience.
- Must possess experience with VoIP Telephony technologies.
- Must have experience working with ITSM system, such as Remedy.
- High energy and motivated individual with prior work experience in ITIL based culture.
- Experience supporting global customers, working with a wide array of individuals from ends users to customer’s business executives.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal skills necessary to work within a team environment and communicate effectively across a variety of geographically dispersed resources.
- Flexibility and willing to work non-standard hours on occasion to meet customer demands.
- Methodical troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency skills with Microsoft Excel and Word to support updating technical documentation and Run Books.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- SIP certification that covers VOIP path end to end, through PSTN and IP PBXs, SBCS and proxies is desirable.
- Experience with supporting trading floors with IPC Unigy technologies is desirable.
- Experience with NICE Voice Recording products, CUCM, Motorola WAVE/Twisted Pair, Oracle Acme Packets, Enghouse Proteus are a plus.
- Proven experience in process improvements and automation is a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting VoIP issues with Wireshark a plus.
- SIP certification that covers VOIP path end to end, through PSTN and IP PBXs, via SBCs and proxies is desirable.
- Experience with VoIP PBX administration (ex. Avaya Unified Communications, Cisco CUCM, etc.).
- Linux server experience a plus.
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our Recruiting Managers will contact you to schedule a convenient time to discuss the position.
Intermedia Group Inc