View all jobs
Principal Cyber Intel Asso / Cloud ISSEChantilly, VA
OPEN JOB: Principal Cyber Intel Assoc
FUNCTIONAL TITLE: Cloud ISSE
LOCATION: Chantilly, VA 20151
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
TARGET COMPENSATION: $171,000
CLEARANCE: Top Secret SCI CI Poly
The Information Systems Security Engineer provides support to the customer in the area of Cyber Security.
Daily Tasks include:
- Provide analytical and technical security recommendations to the customer.
- Identify projects’ security requirements.
- Participate in network design reviews and security testing for the customer’s networks.
- Coordinate with system development teams to ensure network security standards are being followed and implemented correctly.
- Identify additional security requirements, based on RMF or as the result of security issues that put the customer’s systems at risk.
- Review and analyze new systems (hardware and software) and provides recommendations concerning their security.
- Review Security Requirements Traceability Matrixes (SRTMs), System Security Plans (SSPs) and other IA documentation for completeness
- Provide A&A and RMF guidance to system owners to ensure accreditation success.
- Provide insight and recommendations leading up to and during the customer's information assurance readiness review process.
- Current Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
- A Cyber Certification (DoD 8570/8140)
- Ability to work customer’s core hours (0900 – 1500 Monday – Friday)
- Excellent communications skills – Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in networking protocols and concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in software defined networking principles and technologies.
- Demonstrated experience providing security engineering support to capability migration from on-prem to cloud.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the NIST RMF
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in cybersecurity principles.
- Demonstrated experience with Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- Demonstrated experience providing security engineering to cloud capabilities and solutions in AWS, Azure or other mainstream CSP.
- Demonstrated cloud architecting experience (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect)
- Systems Engineering (configuration management, requirements management/writing, architecture, interfaces)
- Knowledgeable of customer’s infrastructure
- Familiarity with customer’s IA processes
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision.
- Experience briefing senior customer personnel.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous customer requests in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Experience with IA vulnerability testing and related network and system test tools (i.e. retina, HBSS, EVSS, ACAS)
- Familiarity with Enterprise Cross Domain Solutions (ECDS)
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience supporting IC or DoD in the Cyber Security Domain
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation.
- Contact information.
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.