Intermedia Group has been asked by our client for assistance in filling the following opening:
Title: Specialist Loan Operations
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Type: Full time employee
Overall Purpose of Job:
To accurately process facility and loan transactions and maintain clean portfolio by resolving pending items in a timely manner.
|1. Process daily loan transactions in accordance with instructions received from the agent bank/middle office:
- Input accurate information in LOD Fax Tracking & Funding system (FTFS) and ensure all instructions received are processed on the same day.
- Secure approvals from middle office via FTFS when necessary.
- Report and escalate any back value / irregular transactions to the designated checker.
- Arrange funding and/or break funding prior to the cut off time.
- Process outgoing loan related payments via CPS for FED/CHIP/SWIFT payment.
- Timely billing if applicable and process all incoming funds for fees, principal and interests.
- Update customer / agent bank contact list and special handling list periodically.
- Timely filing & Record Management.
|2. Investigate and resolve pending items in WIP / FAD / SUS, GL / Sub ledger accounts.
§ Effectively communicate with agent bank/middle office to resolve discrepancies.
§ Claim compensation for late payment received.
§ Send swift message, e.g. MT199 for unidentified incoming funds.
|3. Participate in ODA’s Power of Teamwork, Compliance check and Information security related activities; perform special projects as required.
|4. Staff training:
§ One on one training new staff members to perform the administrator’s task, e.g., ACBS, IMMS, and fax tracking funding system etc.
Coach administrator with difficult tasks, e.g., assignment, B/A loans
4 to 5 years of banking experience in administering syndicated (agency) deals, Supervisory experience preferable.
2+ years college is required.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.