Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Contract to Hire Opportunity.
TITLE: Senior Cloud Security Architect
LOCATION: Tampa, FL (33601) or Dallas, TX (75019)
IMPORTANT: NO CANDIDATES REQUIRING VISA SPONSORSHIP WILL BE CONSIDERED
Client will interviewing strong candidates who are willing to relocate
This is a highly visible expert-level position accountable to the executive team. You'll be providing advanced technical and strategic expertise in the area of Information Security in the cloud. The purpose is to work alongside various teams to evolve cloud-based products onto elevated security practices. You'll be a member of technology leadership researching methods for enhanced regulatory and operational security.
The strongest candidates will offer architectural council for activities related to Information as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS)--with a focus on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Candidates with an interest in emergent services for cloud solutions and security will also stand out.
Your contributions will influence technology strategy, vision, and solutions for enterprise cloud initiatives. As a subject-matter-expert, you'll advise groups such as Cloud Hosting Evaluation Council, Architecture Steering Committee, Application Development, Infrastructure, Chief Information Security Architect, among others, to ensure a shared vision across the firm for cloud architecture and security.
The technical scope for this role will center around Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- CONCEPTING: Collect requirements around Automated Cloud Security architectures, designs, policies, and control standards. Compose clear definitions of security priorities.
- COMMUNICATION: Lead global (company-wide) communication and knowledge distribution of cloud security vision with key stakeholders. Organize formal presentations including standards and strategies for Security as Software (SaSW). Contribute to published documentation of company standards and practices.
- OVERSIGHT: Serve as quality reviewer of cloud security deliverables and adherence to standards, governance and controls.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Contributes to defining project timelines, budget-estimates, resource allocations, progress and milestones, etc.
- CROSS-TEAM COLLABORATIONS: Consults with application development teams to determine cloud security requirements and implementation planning.
- Minimum of 10 (ten) years in higher level security-related roles
- Demonstrated security and technical leadership in the areas of cloud security technology, agile development, architecture, designs, systems implementation and integration
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or related discipline
- Strong Executive Presence (verbal and written communications skills)
- Wide knowledge of cloud security technologies and marketplace
- Advanced analytical skills
- Past technical experience in areas such as application development, networking, infrastructure, operations support, service-product ownership (desired)
Our recruiting team will be responsive to interested applicants, or referrals.
Please reach out with the following details:
- Updated Resume (Word/PDF)
- Contact Information
Mervin Hernandez | Sr Recruiter | Intermedia Group
Main: (212) 248-0100 | email@example.com