Intermedia Group has the following open position with our client:
title Acquisition Program Analyst
location: Pentagon, Arlington, VA
required clearance: secret
Be part of a 5-year Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS)
prime contract for the Headquarters Air Force. will work with the Secretary of the Air Force Global Reach Programs office supporting Headquarters Air Force (HAF) budget preparation and defense, oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts of aircraft platforms.
This office serves as the focal point within the HAF for Global Reach matters associated with integrated product life cycle management and facilitates Global Reach stakeholder collaboration in addressing lifecycle issues. The portfolio includes current and future mobility, special operations, trainer, and special mission aircraft programs, as well as related systems.
The tasks include:
- Maintaining and analyzing planning, scheduling, and management data, in addition to researching and analyzing program trends, identifying issues, and recommending solutions.
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
- Making recommendations on the allocation of funding, establishment of program goals, objectives, and schedules, the formulation of program direction, and provide broker assessments to programs approaching milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues.
- Tracking compliance with stated program direction, and identifying and researching programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and schedules.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on existing and proposed Air Force acquisition and capability area policies and implementation, and evaluating the impact of national and government policies and activities that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Monitoring on-going studies, analyses, and developmental work relevant to weapon systems, as well as, maintain historical Air Force weapon program documentation and developing summary documents/briefings and training material.
- Reviewing and documenting Mandatory Declassification Review (MDR) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
- Supporting the HAF review, program-specific efforts, review and provide data to assist in preparation for legislative hearings, program documentation, briefing packages and read-aheads. As well as short notice, providing quick-reaction analyses of critical programmatic issues for stakeholders.
- Any other tasks closely associated with the performance of duties list above and as coordinated with the COR.
- Expect Travel of up to 25%
Personnel at the Senior level in this position shall have a Master’s degree.
Must have at least 10 years of defense acquisition experience with at least 1 year in a HQ staff position.
Must also have experience with big aircraft: KC-46, C-5, C-17, for example.
Highly Desired experience
with Combat Rescue Helicopter (CRH).
Expect Travel of up to 25%
If you are interested please contact
Intermedia Group, Inc.