Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
TITLE: Senior Policy Analyst w Secret Clearance
LOCATION: The Pentagon
**relocation assistance available for non-locals
CLEARANCE: Secret (will consider candidates with an Interim Secret)
JOB CODE: OB-61
We are currently staffing for a Senior Policy Analyst, to work on the 5-year Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS) prime contract for the Headquarters Air Force in the Office of the Deputy Asst Secretary for Science, Technology and Engineering.
The tasks for this position include:
- Providing senior-level, trusted communication counsel and advice to the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Military Deputy to the Directorate of Acquisition and its senior leaders.
- Developing an integrated Strategic Communication Plan and Communication Engagement strategy that promotes public confidence, advocacy and support to the Air Force’s ability to meet warfighter requirements effectively, efficiently, and within cost and schedule parameters.
- Enhancing stakeholder relationships with DoD, Congress, media, industry, public and interest groups
- Designing comprehensive outreach programs with DoD, SAF/LL, SAF/PA and other AF directorates to generate public understanding of and support for AF acquisition programs using social media, traditional news media, community engagement, think tanks, academia and industry
- Recommending and designing strategies and methods to increase the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Acquisition) organization’s ability to effectively communicate Air Force acquisition efforts to OSD, other Services, Congress, industry and the public
- Promoting more effective communications between the headquarters, program executive officers, designated Acquisition Officials and program managers. Develops metrics, tracks performance, periodically reports performance metrics, and makes/implements improvement recommendations.
- Delivering expert communication plans and engagement strategies to senior leaders to enhance stakeholder relationships with DoD, Congress, media, industry, public and interest groups
- Analyzing and evaluating acquisition policy to develop strategic communications plans for the Air Force acquisition programs. Recommends policy changes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of acquisition business processes.
- Writing, coordinate and proof speeches, public affairs guidance and documents for SAF/AQ leadership. Provides recommendations to assist the SAE with Congressional and media subject matter responses to ensure the Air Force delivers accurate and creditable information to avoid unintended communication consequences that affect acquisition programs and public Opinion. Develops and tracks performance, periodically reports performance metrics, and makes/implements improvement recommendations.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on existing and proposed client mission area policy
- Providing leadership in coordinating actions through strategic partners in government outreach by providing analysis of emerging or existing highly complex legislative public policy issues impacting the client program.
- Gathering intelligence and prepares position papers, policy briefings, presentations and legislative testimony for pending legislative actions.
- Consulting with management in the development and design of plans for government outreach by providing analysis of emerging or existing highly complex legislative public policy issues impacting the client program.
- Any other task closely associated with the performance of duties list above and as coordinated with the COR.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Master’s Degree in any field and at least 10 years’ experience in defense acquisition.
- We can substitute years’ experience for education.
- Public Affairs, Public Relations, Media Relations, Congressional, AFMC/PA, SAF/LL
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/