Intermedia Group has the following opening:
TITLE: Senior Information Security Analyst
LOCATION: The Pentagon
CLEARANCE: current Top Secret - SCI
Experience with Program Protection Planning, SAF/AQR, AFLCMC, DISA, USCYBERCOM
on the Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS)
prime contract. This position will support the Office of Science, Technology and Engineering at the Pentagon for the US Air Force.
The tasks for this position include:
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in cyber and software related architecture or engineering efforts.
- Direct, review, or participate in the approval of cyber and software related efforts, project design, and/or budget changes and potential budget impacts.
- Confer with management, production, or marketing staff to discuss project specifications, changes in production schedules impacted by budget adjustments or procedures.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to clients.
- Consult or negotiate with clients/end user communities to prepare/adjust projects impacted.
- Masters’ Degree in Software Engineering, Cybersecurity or Information Assurance
- Level II DAWIA (or equivalent) certification in SE is a plus
- 10 years’ experience in Software or Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years’ experience in a PMO and /or experience on the Air Staff is desirable.
Potential travel 25% of the time
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Director of Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/