Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
Senior Information Security Analyst
CLEARANCE: Top Secret
CUSTOMER: US AIR FORCE
(AQR, Office of the Deputy Asst. Secretary for Science, Technology and Engineering) -
is currently staffing for an Information Security Analyst, Senior
to work within the USAF Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Science, Technology and Engineering (AQR).
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in cyber and software related architecture or engineering efforts.
- Direct, review and participate in the approval of cyber and software related efforts, project design and/or budgets changes and potential budget impacts.
- Confer with management, production or marketing staff to discuss project specifications and/or changes in production schedules impacted by budget adjustments or procedures.
- Present and explain proposals, reports or findings to clients.
- Consult or negotiate with clients/end user communities to prepare/adjust project impacted.
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Master's Degree in software engineering, cybersecurity or information assurance.
- At least 10 years of experience in software or electrical engineering.
- Experience working in a PMO and/or experience on the Air Staff
- Level II DAWIA (or equivalent) certification in software engineering.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.