Intermedia Group, has the following open position at one of our Defense Industry Clients:
JOB TITLE: Mid Level Logistics Management Specialist (Weapon System Acquisition)
LOCATION: HANSCOM AIR FORCE BASE (zip 01730)
CLEARANCE: Secret (will upgrade to TS if required)
TARGET COMPENSATION: $96,000 + benefits
- Intermedia Group has an immediate opening for a mid-level Logistics Management specialist supporting the Nuclear Command Control Communications (NC3) PEO. The candidate shall direct, develop, and/or perform logistics management operations that involves planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Act as lead airborne logistician for NC3 Capabilities Improvement Program Team; work with team to identify bomber, dual capable aircraft, tanker, and ISR platform capability gaps, sustainment challenges, and initiatives.
- Execute established framework to assess and grade AF NC3 Weapon System health.
- Participate in weekly/monthly/quarterly/biannual programmatic briefings to AF Program Executive Officer for NC3; gather/present data for systems in sustainment and acquisition.
- Produce airborne NC3 capability assessments for AFNWC/NC Director for quarterly O-6 Execution Review briefings; highlight critical issues impacting weapon system health and help identify solutions; support Director’s preparation for MAJCOM Execution Review.
- Provide acquisition lifecycle and product support planning; Product Support may include the development of Business Case Analysis (PS-BCA), Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP) processes, NC3 Availability Improvement Program and Maintenance Data Collection execution.
- Plan, coordinate, or evaluate the logistical actions required to support the NC3 mission, weapons system, or other designated program(s).
- SECRET Clearance (will upgrade to TS if required)
- Experience in logistical planning for weapon system acquisition.
- Experience performing lifecycle logistics "health" assessments of fielded operational weapon systems.
- Understanding of lifecycle logistical requirements to sustain a fielded weapon systems (Diminished Manufacturing Sources, parts obsolescence, failure rate analysis, etc.).
- Ability to interactive as a team but work independently to achieve team goals; ability to produce quality deliverables (PPT briefs, point papers, executive summaries, etc.)
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.