View all jobs
Senior CISCO NEXUS and PALO ALTO FIREWALL ENGINEER - to $170KNew York City, NY
OPEN JOB: Senior Network Engineer / Security Engineer w CISCO NEXUS and PALO ALTO FIREWALLS
LOCATION: REMOTE with occasional onsite visits to the NYC office (World Trade Center).
TYPE: Permanent Salaried with Full Benefits
TARGET COMP: to $170,000
- Extensive experience of NXOS and Cisco Nexus platform.
- Deep understanding of routing protocols (BGP & OSPF)
- Deep understanding of switching technologies (VRFs, STP, 802.1Q, LACP, etc.)
- Extensive experience of Palo Alto NGFW
- 7+ years of experience in implementing and supporting network infrastructure and datacenter.
- Understanding of authentication and security protocols (RADIUS, TACACS, 802.1X, IPsec, etc.)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and providers (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to work independently.
- Fastidious about documentation (SOPs, runbooks, diagrams, etc.)
Nice to have:
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- Experience with Terraform or Ansible
- Wireless implementation and troubleshooting
- Scripting/automation experience
- Experience with Cisco ISE.
- Experience with monitoring platforms and how they work.
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, I will contact you to schedule a convenient time to discuss the position.
INTERMEDIA GROUP INC.
VOICE: 347-303-5641 (Mobile 24/7)