JOB TITLE: Coding Quality Officer
LOCATION: Newark New Jersey
TYPE: Permanent Salaried Position for this leading HealthCare Organization
· The Coding Quality Officer is responsible for reviewing medical records to ensure coding quality, working with the medical staff on Physician Queries, conducting educational sessions for coding staff and medical staff, and reviewing data from the various coding edits.
· Position will also be responsible for the implementation of new coding systems as well as a Clinical Documentation Improvement Program.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Advanced knowledge of ICD9-CM-CPT coding and reimbursement.
· Must have knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology.
· Knowledge of coding and abstracting and related functions.
· Minimum of five years hospital experience required; Educational experience preferred. C
· CS required
· ART/RRA preferred.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, Please respond back and include the following:
> Full MS WORD Resume
> Current and required compensation
> Current contact information
> Availability to start a new project in Newark New Jersey
Upon receipt, one of our Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Healthcare and Hospitals Group