TITLE: NURSE MANAGER (Clinical Director) Medical/Surgical Floor Unit
Location: Southern New Jersey
Client: MAJOR HOSPITAL
· These individuals manage a regular Patient Care unit within a large nationally recognized hospital.
· These are general Medical/Surgical units (one of which is an Orthopedic/Neurology Unit).
· These are the units where the patients are housed and cared for....it is not an OR room or ICU unit.
· The client definitely wants someone with a BS in Nursing (BSN)
· A Masters in Nursing highly preferred (not mandatory)
· Licensed RN (really looking for New Jersey License, but would consider other state if all else fails, which would involve a lengthy process to apply for New Jersey License).
· Minimum 3 to 5 years Clinical Experience (WORKING IN A HOSPITAL WITH PATIENTS, hopefully in an area similar to this one...a medical/surgical floor unit)
· Nurse Management experience in a similar setting, Medical/Surgical Floor Unit.
· Area is a 28 bed unit with 36 Full Time Employees, responsible for 24/7 operation.
· The client is seeking an energetic person
· National Certification (preferred).....there are groups that Certify Nurses, similar to Board Certified Doctors)
If you are interested and qualified for the above position, please respond with the following:
· Current and required compensation
· Current contact information
· Availability to start a new opportunity in New Jersey
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiting Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
5 Hanover Square
New York, NY 10004