INTERMEDIA GROUP has been asked by our client to aid in filling the below listed requirement.
Personal Banker (Financial Services Representative)
Midtown Manhattan Location (MADISON AVENUE)
This is a full time staff position located in a key branch for this bank
- Duties & Responsibilities -
The Personal Banker is responsible for providing quality customer service, cross-sell banking products and maintaining branch operations along with the Assistant Branch Manager.
- Position Description -
- Promote financial products.
- Refer customers to Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers, and Trust Officers to ensure the most effective cross-sell potential.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers to ensure repeat and referral business
- Provide excellent customer service to current and potential customers
• Assistant Branch Manager Duties
- Process customer transactions according to branch policies and procedures
- Prepare and balance daily work, bank deposits, ATM and Night Depository
- File and maintain bank records in compliance with branch policies and procedures
- Provide assistance to other branches as needed
- Qualifications –
- Applicants -
- Banking and/or Sales experience
- College Degree
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.