Our firm, Intermedia Group, Inc. has been retained to aid in filling the below position:
Title: Banking Operations -KYC/AML - JD required
Location: New York City (Rockefeller Center)
Duration: 6-12 months
- We are looking for someone with the qualifications and experience of a financial analyst, but actually for a more junior position – that of a senior specialist role to support the Team’s data entry responsibilities.
- Knowledge of bank systems is definitely a plus.
- We are not looking for just Data Entry but also individuals who would be comfortable working with systems managed by middle and back office
- Execute KYC's and reassessments of Corporate Banking customers to ensure compliance with BSA/AML/OFAC/Know Your Customer requirements by specified deadlines.
- Analyze legal formation documents of corporations, special purpose entities, trusts, and other variable interest entities.
- Resolve compliance, legal, and regulatory issues.
- Assist in the customer onboarding process of new and prospective customers.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.