TITLE: Certified Tumor Registrar
Client: MAJOR HOSPITAL
LOCATION: WESTCHESTER, NY
Department: H.I.M.S./ Medical Records
Shift: Days - Shift 1
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Salary: Based on experience
- Certified Tumor Registrar credentials required by NYSDOH.
- In addition, RHIT and/or 2 years experience with statistical reporting, coding and abstracting preferred.
- Registered Record Administrator, or Accredited Record Technician with CCS.
- Minimum of 20 contact hours of continuing education every two years.
- Expertise in ICD-9CM, APC, and CPT coding, Excel and other system data analysis.
- Familiar with data collection and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, writing and speaking.
- Supervisory and project experience.
- Computer literate.
- Able to display data and compile statistics.
- Keeps up to date with new data collection requirements, coding, abstracting and billing requirements.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, Please respond back and include the following:
> Full MS WORD Resume
> Current and required compensation
> Current contact information
> Availability to start a new contract position
Upon receipt, one of our Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.