Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Consultant:
TITLE: CCAR Specialist
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
Looking for a candidate to work in the Bank's Review and Challenge (R&C) team during CCAR 2017. Prefer more mid level candidates (sweet spot is at 5 years experience) with a banking/finance/accounting/consulting experience background. Looking for a "roll the sleeves up, can-do type of doer" to assist in various random tasks needed by the team (instead of a "experienced consultant thinker" to help to strategize).
Works in Bank's Review and Challenge (R&C) team during CCAR 2017.
- Lead the management and execution of a global, cross-functional project
- Develop project goals that support the business objectives, develop and execute strategies and plans to meet the goals
- Provide customized project management models to ensure effective delivery of program goals
- Manage/drive the creation, review and approval of the project requirements and business case.
- Establish clear objectives and deliverables for the project that support the business.
- Schedule and run all project reviews.
- Must have strong CCAR experience
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs