Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Consultant:
TITLE: Information Protection and Assurance
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
DURATION: 6 months+ / Contract to Hire
RATE: $55 - $60/hour on a w2 (we can only hire on w2)
Responsible for coordinating the investigation of privacy and confidentiality incidents, as well as additional responsibilities of the Technology Risk Management office. This position will report directly to the Manager of Information Protection and Assurance to lead privacy and confidentiality investigations and coordinate the response to privacy/confidentiality-related events and incidents as needed. This individual must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to recognize potential impacts to data privacy and confidentiality with regard to events and incidents.
- investigations for privacy and confidentiality incidents and events including internal and external notifications, trends and themes, and reporting to various business units on findings and remediation actions.
- Ensure knowledge of regulatory rules as it relates to incident reporting
- Support the management, maintenance, and improvement of the organization’s privacy and confidentiality incident response capability, Information Protection and Assurance core process and respective Incident Response Plan
- Partners with the other Risk-Control Areas including ORM, GCO, Compliance Office and Internal Audit on matters related to privacy and confidentiality incidents
- Assist and coordinate procedures related to internal and external communications in accordance with global legal requirements imposed by applicable laws
- Participate in the collection and development of metrics and reports
- 3 - 5 years in a role involving privacy, compliance, or security
- Previous experience investigating privacy and confidentiality incidents and events
- Previous experience supporting e-Discovery requests a plus
- Knowledge of the financial services industry’s regulatory and legal environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead investigations with minimal supervision
- BA/BS preferably in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Industry certification such as CISM or CISSP desired.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs