JOB TITLE: Business Analyst w Market Risk experience
JOB LOCATION: Jersey City
EMPLOYMENT TYPE - Contract
LENGTH: 6 months+
NO. OF OPENINGS: 1
NOTE: Client is looking for at least 7 years of experience in Business Analysis
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MARKET RISK
· Business Analyst is to assist in the implementations, support and future enhancements of Front, Middle, Back Office and Accounting processing for Capital Markets systems with particular emphasis on OTC Derivatives, Bonds, Listed Products (Futures and Options) and Core Banking (FX, MM, etc.).
· The Business Analyst will act as a conduit between technology and multiple business areas on both projects and production support to analyze issues and potential solutions within the Capital Markets technology environment.
· BA will be required to proactively gather requirements from multiple sources, critically evaluate and reconcile conflicts, and provide documented analysis for review.
· The BA will also provide enhancement for the internal management process, e.g. project, resource and coordination management, etc.
If you are interested and qualified for the above position, please respond with the following:
· Current and required compensation
· Current contact information
· Availability to start a new opportunity in Jersey City, NJ
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiting Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.