Intermedia Group Inc. a US based government contractor, has the following below staff opening. This is a position located at the Pentagon
JOB TITLE: Senior Acquisition Program Analyst (5th Gen Fighter)
CORE FOCUS: F-22 or any 5th Generation fighter (F-15E, F-22, F-35, F/A-18)
JOB LOCATION: Pentagon/WDC
**relocation assistance is available for non-local candidates
CLEARANCE: Top Secret / SCI
Our firm, INTERMEDIA GROUP, is participating in staffing the USAF’s STAQSS mission.
STAQSS supports the SAF/AQ organization, other PEOs as directed, and other Headquarters Air Force organizations
SAF/AQP – Global Power Programs Directorate directs, plans, and programs for development, procurement, and product support of $10B portfolio of global power programs. The portfolio includes legacy fighters such as the F-15, F-16 and A-10 as well as fifth-generation aircraft like the F-22 and F-35. It encompasses the entirety of the AF munitions procurements to include weapons currently used in OIR operations such as Joint Directed Attack Munition, Small Diameter Bomb, and Hellfire missiles. Finally, the Global Power portfolio captures the AF investments in nuclear triad to include the legacy and modernized ICBM and Cruise Missile programs.
THE TASKS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Supporting Headquarters Air Force (HAF) budget preparation and defense, SAE oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts of aircraft platforms, and may be required to independently:
- Maintaining and analyzing planning, scheduling, and management data.
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
- Providing honest broker assessments of programs approaching milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues.
- Researching and analyzing program trends, identifying issues, and recommending solutions.
- Making recommendations on the allocation of funding, establishment of program goals, objectives, and schedules, and the formulation of program direction.
- Tracking compliance with stated program direction and identifying issues.
- Identifying and researching programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and schedules.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on existing and proposed Air Force acquisition and capability area policies and implementation.
- Reviewing and evaluating the impact of national, DoD, JCS, and civil government policies and activities that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Maintaining historical Air Force weapon program documentation and developing summary documents/briefings and training material.
- Providing short notice, quick-reaction analyses of critical programmatic issues in the context of Congressional, OSD Staff, Joint Staff, HQ USAF, Major Air Command (MAJCOM), North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), coalition, or bi-lateral activities.
- Preparing Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) documentation to ensure they accurately articulate the current program.
- Supporting the HAF review process - Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment (JWCAs), Defense Acquisition Boards (DABs), Congressional cycle, Acquisition Strategy Panels (ASPs), Air Force Review Board (AFRBs), Configuration Steering Board (CSB), Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports, etc.
- Reviewing and documenting Mandatory Declassification Review (MDR) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
- Monitoring on-going studies, analyses, and developmental work relevant to weapon systems.
- Supporting program-specific efforts like Concept of Operations (CONOPS) development, Capability Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Information Exchange Requirements (IER), and requirements working groups.
- Reviewing and providing data to assist in preparation for legislative hearings, program documentation, briefing packages and read-aheads, Congressional staffer visits, and other events to ensure an integrated and consistent Air Force position in response to Congressional questions, issues, and requests for information on assigned program/portfolio.
- Any other tasks closely associated with the performance of duties list above and as coordinated with the COR.
- TS-SCI Clearance (customer WILL consider hiring candidates with an active Secret and upgrading)
- Personnel at the Senior level in this position shall have a Master’s degree in a Business, Finance or Engineering discipline.
- A total of 10 years of acquisition experience in a System Program Office and/or Air Force Headquarters.
HIGHLY DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
- F-22 or any 5th Generation fighter (F-15E, F-22, F-35, F/A-18)
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.