Intermedia Group has the following open position:
TITLE: Senior Financial Management (Budget) Associate (DoD Secret Clearance)
LOCATION: LA Air Force Base, El Segundo California
TYPE: Full time salaried with benefits
CLEARANCE: Active DoD Secret
- Provides direct support and assistance in configuring and using the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement (CCaR) System applications to include cross check and verification of the Oracle databases; and, helpdesk support
- Analyzes data from various Government accounting systems and Program Contractor inputs to support training; data collection; documentation; reconciliation of current/prior/cancelling year budgets and budget execution. Performs daily reconciliation functions for all Program Commitments, Obligations and Expenditures to include interface between the Directorate’s CCaR System and Defense Finance and Accounting System (DFAS) databases such as, but not limited to, Looking Glass and Con-Write
- Use of standardized and/or specialized software, as prescribed, is required. Reviews and validates Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs) and recommends remedial actions to the government designee. Reconciles and validates Miscellaneous Obligation Reimbursement Documents (MORDs), Open Document List (ODL), Tri-Annual Reviews, Expiring and Cancelling Year Funds, Year-End Contingent Liabilities, and Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs)
- Supports all actions required upon receipt of target allowances or funding authorizations to include the preparation and coordination of Government Accounting and Financial System (GAFS) Address Request Forms and Target Loads. Prepares commitment document packages IAW applicable regulatory and policy guidance. Supports all actions related to expiring and/or cancelling year funds; and, Contract Close-out
- Prepares Upward Obligation Adjustments (UOAs) and submits, monitors coordination and advises of delayed UOAs to the government designee for approval in the Obligation Adjustments Recording System (OARS)
- Generates and submits Corrective Action Instruction (CAI) packages to resolve discrepancies and track the status of packages submitted to DFAS; and, follow-up to completion
- Prepares Reconciliation Reports to track reconciliation actions completed and remaining, and submit a final report summarizing all reconciliation efforts and unresolved discrepancies to include recommendations for corrective actions. Maintains and updates the financial aspects of the Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Establishes, updates, and maintains at the lowest level a reconciliation of the conformed contracts and contractor invoices, Contract Funds Status Reports (CFSRs) to actual obligations and expenditures status
- Additional duties as assigned
CANDDATE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH CCAR (Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience performing financial management activities in the government (military and/or civil servant), federally funded research and development center, or profit/non-profit government support/development Contractor arena, of which Three years shall include duties/assignments specifically in support of financial management acquisition programs.
- Must be able to work independently and be capable of briefing products to the Directorate’s Program Management in a clear and concise manner. Experience required using standardized and specialized software applications such as, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Government Accounting and Financial System (GAFS), Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS), Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System (IDECS), Financial Management (FM) Suite, Wide Area Workflow, Electronic Data Access, Standard Contract Reconciliation Tool, and Commander’s Resource Information System (CRIS), as appropriate.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree relevant to their area of expertise limited to the following: Management, Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Statistics.
EXPERIENCE WITH CRIS (Commander’s Research Integration System) and FM Suite are plusses
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Required compensation
- Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
Intermedia Group, Inc.