Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
TITLE: Senior Engineer for USAF Acquisitions Mission (Systems Engineering, prototyping)
JOB LOCATIONS: The Pentagon
**relocation assistance available for non-local candidates
CLEARANCE: Secret (will also consider candidates with an interim secret)
AGENCY: USAF (Office of the Deputy Asst Sec for Science, Technology and Engineering)
KEY DESIRED ATTRIBUTES: degree in Engineering (any specialty), systems engineering, development planning, experimentation, prototyping experiences
Intermedia Group is supporting a 5-year Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS) contract for the Headquarters Air Force. This opening is for an Engineer, Senior for the Office of the Deputy Asst Sec for Science, Technology and Engineering.
The tasks for this Senior Engineer position include:
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution
- Providing Honest Broker assessments of programs approaching milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues.
- Researching and providing technical analysis for the preparation of programmatic documentation and responses to Congressional, DoD, Air Force Secretariat, and/or Air Staff.
- Researching and analyzing program trends, identify issues, and recommend solutions.
- Perform technical studies on individual weapon systems, weapon system integration and capability areas.
- Analyzing weapon systems architecture and integration and identify issues.
- Identifying operational deficiencies and other key issues, conducting research to develop alternatives and providing recommendations and support for resolution.
- Performing weapon system/technology/cost trade-off studies.
- Reviewing and assessing technical, operational, and management concepts, documents, and specifications.
- Assessing the capability of weapon system design alternatives to provide the required capability.
- Providing expertise on Model Based Systems Engineering implementation and policy
- Assessing policy requirements and developing policy and procedures governing Air Force acquisition engineering and technical services.
- Assessing operating system end of life support analysis and recommending strategies to address impact on weapons.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Master’s Degree in an Engineering specialty desired
- Must have 10 years of acquisition and systems engineering experience, in addition to sustainment experiences like logistics, reliability maintenance, manufacturing/production experiences, diminishing spares experience
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Defense and Intelligence Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/