Intermedia Group is recruiting for the below position for USAF HQ Command.
TITLE: USAF Acquisition Policy Analyst - Executive Assistant Support
LOCATION: REMOTE during COVID – Pentagon once open.
****This position is currently telework eligible due to COVID, with in person meetings happening infrequently. When the Pentagon re-opens fully, this position will be 100% onsite.
CLEARANCE: TOP SECRET / SCI
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC is currently staffing for an opening of an Acquisition Policy Analyst - Exec Admin
to support the STAQSS program at the Pentagon.
The tasks for this position include:
- This SAF/AQXS team develops and implements tools, training, and policy related to Air Force acquisition management, reporting, structure, and execution. This team also establishes integrated life cycle acquisition policy and guidance for Air Force systems, subsystems, end-items, and services;
Additional tasks for this position include:
- Primary job is acting as the exec assistant to the AQXI (GM-15, NH-4 level) and helping to marshall the myriad of taskings (work orders-like, questions from the SES AQX or others, etc.) ) that come into and out of the office.
- Reviewing and evaluating the impact of national, DOD, JCS, and civil government acquisition policies that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Analyzing and evaluating Air Force acquisition policies and processes for implementation by Air Force acquisition programs.
- Recommending and designing strategies to increase the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of Air Force acquisition policy and processes.
- Supporting HAF policy and guidance development and review for acquisition equity.
- Providing programmatic guidance to Air Force acquisition programs on the implementation of acquisition policies.
- Providing programmatic guidance to Air Force acquisition programs on the implementation of financial audit readiness.
- Attending OSD and HAF forums; ensuring Air Force acquisition interests are fully articulated within DOD.
This role actually is a middle tier admin executive. Critical skills which will be helpful include: TMT (Task Management Tracking) system and any admin experience in the acquisition community, which translates to the candidate being familiar with the lingo in the acquisition world. Primary job is the exec assistant to the AQXI (GM-15, NH-4 level) and helping to marshall the myriad of taskings (work orders-like, questions from the SES AQX or others, etc.) ) that come into and out of the office. Candidates should be literate, speak well and a bachelors' degree will help but they will wave the specific type.
- Researching, analyzing, and editing Air Force policy and processes.
- Creating, reviewing, and completing TMT taskers pertaining to Policy (DoDIs, AFIs, AFPAMs)
- Participating in the Virtual Policy Team (VPT) telecom.
- Assisting the Publication Change Manager (PCM) and Policy leadership by updating and editing draft publications.
- Reviewing other written communication within Policy for clarity, administrative and editorial inputs.
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
- Active TS-SCI Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management, Engineering, Policy, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in government/industry acquisition program management, system development, and/or policy development defense acquisition experience.
Director of Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
Cell: 347-513 3874
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/