Intermedia Group has the following open positions with our client:
TITLE: DevOps/Software Engineer
LOCATION: Springfield, VA (full time on-site, NO REMOTE)
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Top Secret / SCI
TARGET COMPENSATION: $150,000 - $180,000 + benefits
• Implement automation tasks for server workloads such as writing ANSIBLE playbooks, BASH or PYTHON scripts.
• Design, implement, and administer platform tools to support release of software products with tools such as Ansible, Spinnaker, Terraform etc.
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
• Requires expert application development, code review and analysis security assessments of various COTS and GOTS applications.
• Test and recommend future direction or projects to management, including automation and scripting, virtualization, containers, storage and filesystem solutions, etc.
• Maintain system security and execute common practices/procedures; monitors usage statistics and logs; monitors and remedies attempts to penetrate or corrupt server files.
• Maintain baseline configurations and performs modification of configuration settings and automation solutions.
• Ability to tackle complex infrastructure, security and development problem sets.
• Developing and automating repeatable tasks and tuning.
• Must have 5 years + Software Development hands on experience.
• Must have 5 years + Windows, Unix development or Mobile background development.
• Experience with container configurations and services, especially Kubernetes & Docker.
• Ability to write well-written code following best practices and design patterns.
• Ability to implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
• Experienced with GIT repositories with hands on with tagging, releasing, and build processes (other repositories with similar code setup).
• Strong technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques.
• Experienced in UNIX/LINUX Server administration.
• Experience with Cloud Storage and Virtualization solutions.
• Experience in Setup and maintenance of cloud infrastructure.
• Nice to have - Android development/architecting a plus.
• Nice to have - mobile application design a plus.
• Nice to have - Redis – multi-failover installations.
• Provide technical guidance and leadership to engineers with less experience.
• Ability to review work of others and detect errors or needed modifications.
• Ability to work under minimal direction.
• Ability to make recommendations to purchase hardware, software, and system\application components.
• Competent to work at a high technical level of systems engineering activities.
Travel and alternate hours:
• Occasional travel to customer sites in support of troubleshooting, testing, and deployment activities.
• Ability to work after hours and weekends as needed. (outages/upgrades)
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.
212 203-3666 cell