Our firm, INTERMEDIA GROUP, a large US Based Retained Staffing Agency, has been asked by our client to aid in filling the below listed requirement.
JOB TITLE: Vice President – Banking Business Process Support Specialist
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
EMPLOYMENT TYPE - Full time salaried position with benefits
Client: Fortune 500 International Bank
Looking for someone with all-around experience in Operations, Business Analysis, Project Management and Testing (of about equal weights). Candidate should have the ability to connect business processes with data flow and structure, i.e Knowledge of End to end Operations - > translated to business requirements and perform testing (business analysis component) - > run the project - > translated into procedures and workflow analysis for gap requirements (these two are the project management aspects) - > roll and implement to operations production, including training.
Project management is a key component.
Role sits within the Market Control Department within the Middle Office Group, responsibilities to include:
· Manage (1 - 2 direct reports) multiple System implementation projects to ensure projects meet the requirements listed below:
1. on-time deliverables
2. issues are tracked
3. test scripts are written
4. current workflows mapped
5. Future-state workflows and procedures are written
6. provide training and roll to production
· Identify and resolve operational irregularities with each Unit of MCD
· Serve as liaison between IT, Reference Data Operations and business operations end-users
· Assist with the development of remediation strategy to cover DFA/CCP requirements
· Assist with the development of remediation strategy to cover PnL Control/Reconciliation Reporting as well as the required integration to Global Risks Systems and Local General Ledger.
· Spearhead the development of process workflow, general business requirements, applicable UAT testing requirements and procedures relating to Middle Office PnL control/reconciliation/reporting processes, market data snaps, and collateral management.
· Identify gaps /controls to improve, then sustain data quality and processes across multiple global markets products supported including process automation, increased integration and working with IT on implementation
· Conduct analysis to map front to middle data flows, from Source Systems sub-ledgers to Local general ledgers, and provide subject matter expertise, providing input to project requirements to drive business, functional and/or system/platform changes
· Analyze impact of proposed requirements across the business, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team and MCD’s operations end users
· Contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews
· Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications
· Project manage key initiatives across the Market Control teams
Responsible for the implementation to daily production of new business processes.
Business areas supported:
· Foreign Exchange
· Money Market
· Derivatives: Listed and OTCs, Rates and Credits,
· Securities: Fixed Income Products
· CLOs and ABS
· Minimum of 5 years: Process Improvement, Business Analyst, Project management
· A good command of Treasury and Derivatives Best Practices.
· Understanding of ISDA related to Derivatives Operations.
· Knowledge of Collateral Management and Dodd Frank Act/CCP Collateral business solutions a plus
· Strong PnL Sub-ledger to General Ledger Reconciliation knowledge.
· Good managerial skills.
· Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office and Project, VBA coding
· Bachelor's Degree
If you are interested and qualified for the above position, please respond with the following:
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Current contact information
- Availability to start a new opportunity in Jersey City NJ
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiting Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.