View all jobs
Pega Business AnalystMerrimack, NH
OPEN JOB: Pega Business Analyst
LOCATION: Merrimack, NH
TYPE: it’s a remote role which will require on-site visits to the Merrimack New Hampshire office
***THIS IS A PERMANENT SALARIED W2 POSITION.
- The Pega Business Analyst, working under the supervision of the Director, IT Business Analysis is at the center of project teams focusing on improving operational efficiency.
- The Analyst interacts with key business stakeholders, subject matter experts, and Pega professionals to transform business vision into functional designs, user stories, and actionable tasks.
- As a member of the IT Business Process Optimization team, the Pega Business Analyst (PBA) is enabled to build consensus, solve challenging issues, and drive efficiencies.
- The Pega Business Analyst uses their understanding of business processes and systems to facilitate process redesign, implement best-practices, and address changing business requirements.
- Pega Business Analyst also provides L2/L3 support including process troubleshooting and software testing to ensure quality, on-time change delivery.
- Where applicable, this position assures departmental processes are performed in compliance with applicable Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- Conducts systems and process analysis and prepares functional designs for moderately complex projects
- Helps lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pega software, Pega App Studio, and DCO capabilities
- Identifies and defines microjourneys, persona experiences, data needs, and communication channels
- Maintains a functional backlog and supports functional design
- Supports quality and user acceptance testing and other end user needs
- Provides L2/L3 support including process troubleshooting and software testing to ensure quality, on-time change delivery
Upon receipt, I will contact you to schedule a convenient time to discuss the position.
- MS WORD Resume
- Required compensation
- Contact information
Intermedia Group Inc