INTERMEDIA GROUP has been retained by our client to fill the following open position:
Senior Specialist - Middle Office Group / Credit Control Department (CCD)
Client: Major Bank
Location: Jersey City
Type: Permanent Salaried Employment with Full Benefits
Overall Purpose of Job
Perform a thorough review of the Closing and Amendment Memos Packages in validating the accuracy and completeness of information from Credit Agreement, Credit Approval, Legal Approval and any other related documents associated to the package provided by USCB/CIB.
· Review Credit Documentation and Credit Approvals of new and or amended transactions with the following preparation of Closing and or Amendment Memorandum and corresponding facility and initial drawdowns, preparation of input sheets for ACBS booking system data entry form by the Back Office for syndicated and or bilateral deals.
· Also includes the preparation of input sheets for recordation of new Letters of Credit under the IMMS booking system.
· Review and Preparation of Balance Confirmation requests from all business lines
· Investigate and submit to appropriate staff for authorization of deal changes such as pricing and facility amounts ( amendments) terminations posted to the Miscellaneous Domino Fax Tracking System
· Submit to Team Leader Closing/Deal Packages to support review and authorization under the Loan Trading and Held to Maturity Books through Clear Par and or external trading systems as entered into by the Bank
· Preparation of all deal/facility creation/input instructions to the Back Office on all new and or amended credit lines recorded in the lending system – ACBS
· Special assignments delegated by the Team Leader and or Manager
· At least 5 years of working knowledge in Commercial Banking Operations.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Good organization skills with keen attention to details.
· Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Knowledge of ACBS, IMMS and general banking systems a plus.
· College Degree or equivalent professional experience
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.