Our client, a Large healthcare firm, is currently seeking the following for a position in Collegeville Pennsylvania
TITLE: LAB STAN Instrument Project Manager
LOCATION: Collegeville, PA (19426)
TYPE: Contract with possible conversion to full time hire
CONTRACT DURATION: 9 months
CLIENT: Large Medical Laboratory
Senior Project Manager Position provides team support for multiple locations for the prioritization and implementation of instrument interfaces.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager includes:
- Manage the development and implementation of instrument interfaces to Q-Suite for main labs and RLL
- Validate all instrument platforms (including instruments not defied on QLS)
- Organize and lead project team meetings that support the implementation deliverables
- Work with the respective business and IT team members to gather information from the National Operations Teams, NSDB, Regional/Esoteric Technical staff and Local IT to develop and execute an integrated project schedule
- Track team activities and timelines to ensure that the project schedule is met and on-time
- Monitor/document all change controls for the project
- Work with several business partners, such as the NTO, BPT, Medical, Scientists, Compliance, IT developers, BA’s, Local IT etc., to gather requirements necessary for development of new interfaces as well as testing, training and implementation of instrument interfaces within QLS, QIS, QPS, QMPS and middleware systems.
- Coordinate major testing and go live events for the standardization project by organizing on-site and back office resources to be ready to respond quickly to issues
- Responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation.
- Develop project plan and drive project milestones.
- Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project.
- Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for project.
- Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Manage all communication plans, training and documentation.
- Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
- 6+ years of prior experience in project management is required.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs