Intermedia Group has the following open position with our client:
TITLE: Director of Patient Experience / Patient Satisfaction
LOCATION: Newark, New Jersey
TYPE: Salaried Position with bonus and exceptional benefits.
CLIENT: Major Hospital
The Director of Patient Experience produces data on patient satisfaction and communicates this to all management and staff.
Coordinates patient satisfaction recognition and complaint management programs. Provides training in customer service strategies and behaviors to ensure a culture of patient satisfaction. This position will be leading a staff of 3-5 and will be interfacing with a diverse employee base (doctors, nurses, operations, housekeeping, food/beverage, facility management, administration and patient support), creating, implementing and providing training in customer service strategies and behaviors to ensure a culture of patient satisfaction.
- Insures that [unit/department/division] is in compliance with all applicable policies, laws and regulations.
- Create and implement programs (including training) which will increase patient satisfaction related to:
- Doctor Communication - respect, listening skills and communication ability of doctors.
- Nurse Communication - respect, listening skills and communication ability of nurses.
- Staff Responsiveness – providing patients timely, courteous and accurate responses to their inquiries and requests
- Hospital Environment - cleanliness and quietness of the hospital.
- Pain Management Medication Communication – explaining medications to patients
- Discharge Information – preparing patients to leave the hospital.
- Food Services – quality of food and the courtesy of those who serve it.
- Overall Rating of the Hospital – rating the hospital on a scale of 1-10.
The role is a very high visibility position, providing exceptional career progression.
- 15+ years of professional experience with an emphasis on Customer and/or Patient care, with a progressive record of success within a large healthcare organization
- Experience working in the Hospitality industry is a major plus
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street, Suite 936
New York, NY 10013