View all jobs
DIRECTOR OF RESPIRATORY CARE SERVICESNewark, NJ · Healthcare
Intermedia Group has an opening with one of our client:
TITLE: DIRECTOR OF RESPIRATORY CARE SERVICES
LOCATION: Northern New Jersey
CLIENT: Large nationally recognized hospital
TYPE: Permanent Salaried Position with full benefits (35 hour work week)
- Working in a large nationally recognized hospital setting
- To direct, coordinate and manage the Respiratory Care Services, Sleep Disorders Center and Neurodiagnostics Departments assuring efficient and economical operation and high quality patient care.
- Current NJ Licensure: Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Current New Jersey Respiratory Care License
- 10 years previous clinical experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Respiratory, Healthcare Administration or Business.
- Maintain required BLS Health Care Provider certification.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.