TITLE: SYSTEMS ENGINEER / SIGINT LOCATION: Chantilly, VA CLEARANCE: TS/SCI CI Polygraph
Senior-level engineer to join our acquisition systems engineering technical assistance (SETA) team supporting mission acquisition, SIGINT product evaluation and analysis for our intelligence community customer. This position will focus on the system engineering and acquisition aspects of SIGINT collection and processing systems. Emphasis areas include SIGINT analysis, product assessment and collection, processing, operations and management of national system acquisition.
The selected candidate will work closely with senior engineering staff members, as well as our USG Customer and mission partners. Our engineering teams are achieving maximum advantage and customer satisfaction through superior performance by delivering impact driven system solutions. In this position, you will assist in the design, acquisition and operations of state-of-the-art processing systems incorporating new technologies to prosecute existing targets, while anticipating unique and emerging Mission Partner requirements.
Experience with SIGINT processing and analysis.
• Experience defining, operating, base-lining, & testing NRO command & control (C2) systems.
• Experience defining, operating, base-lining, & testing SIGINT Space Ground Routing systems to include RF Link Analysis and C2 hands on experience.
• Experience performing SIGINT product quality analysis including anomaly investigation, analysis and resolution.
• Experience with Architecture, Systems and Operational-level CONOP documents
• Hands on experience operating SIGINT processing systems, collection strategies and overall mission operations.
• Engineering experience with SIGINT processing concepts and systems. Must have hands on experience working the engineering of current operational SIGINT processing systems.
• Systems engineering experience including development of Capability Development Documents, evaluation of RFC’s, Technical Artifacts review, Requirements Analysis, and CONOP documents.
• IC Acquisition experience and familiarity of system development lifecycle processes, products, milestones to ensure successful delivery of SOW’s, Contract Technical Evaluation and proposal support.
• Program/Project Management experience in Cost/Schedule/Performance is required
• Legacy and future data architectures.
• Development of strategic plans and recommendation of acquisition strategies.
15+ years’ experience working in domain of SIGINT mission management; 15 years as SETA on SIGINT mission management programs for High altitude tasking, scheduling, planning and execution
• 5 years of experience Model Based Systems Engineering support to organization and integrating variety of processing and mission management systems to operations
M.S. preferred with 8 years’ experience or BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field with 12 or more years applicable progressively complex systems design engineering experience, including integration of complex hardware/software systems