View all jobs
Billing AnalystMatawan, NJ
Intermedia Group, Inc has been tasked by our customer to aid in the staffing of the below open vacancy.
OPEN JOB: BILLING ANALYST
EMPLOYER: LARGE RETAIL CHAIN (Corporate Headquarters)
LOCATION: Matawan, NJ
TYPE: Permanent Salaried Position with full benefits
- Process incoming payments and generate invoices while ensuring accuracy and efficiency; ensure assigned general ledger accounts are reconciled properly on a monthly basis.
- Provide financial, administrative and clerical services in a high paced and high-volume environment.
- Collaborate with Project managers, purchasing, and accounts payable to make sure all pass-through vendor invoices are coded correctly into a specific accounting code
- Reconcile the unbilled revenue account monthly
- Serves customers by evaluating customer disputes regarding charges; providing explanations. Prepares billing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Ensure sales tax is accurate within the billing systems
- Oversee billing function to ensure the timely and accurate processing of customer invoices and any adjustments
- Analyze and resolve billing issues to improve billing integrity
- Oversee record keeping and updating of customer profiles to ensure accurate service and billing
- Maintain billing procedures and item codes, and provide recommendations to management for efficient billing practices
- Assist on customer communications to ensure timely receipt of payments as needed
- Prepare and review various billing analyses and reconciliations, identify potential issues, recommend and implement process improvements.
- Work on special projects independently or as part of a group, as needed
- Billing Analysts should be able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Prospective applicants must be effective managers of time, due in part to short turnaround times for billing.
- Analysts must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency.
- Organizational skills are a key component to success in this field, as it requires working with large amounts of data. products
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2 - 4 years Billing experience
- Computer Skills – proficient in MS Excel, knowledge of Mas 500 and SAP a plus
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Strong customer service and communication skills
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
347-303-5641 - Mobile 24/7
212-248-0100 - Office