View all jobs
Accounts Payable AnalystMatawan, NJ
Intermedia Group, Inc has been tasked by our customer to aid in the staffing of the below open vacancy.
OPEN JOB: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ANALYST
EMPLOYER: LARGE RETAIL CHAIN (Corporate Headquarters)
LOCATION: Matawan, NJ
TYPE: Permanent Salaried Position with full benefits
- Process Direct Store Delivery (DSD) payments by receiving, verifying and reconciling invoices, credit and PODs; while ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Coordinate with merchandising departments, vendors and store operators to ensure proper billing and payment of invoices and resolve any issues.
- Provide financial, administrative and clerical services in a high paced and high volume environment
- Ensure that all payments and store billings are made in compliance with the Company’s financial policies and procedures
- Review, assemble, and input all invoices received via the Company’s EDI system (and manually) for the required authorization before payments and store billings are completed.
- Work with merchandising department heads to obtain approval and resolution for all credits, invoices under review and/or rejected.
- Process all store requested credits in a timely accurate manner and communicate the credits to vendors
- Work directly with IT Department to troubleshoot EDI issues
- Ensure good working relationship with store owners and vendors and promptly and professionally respond to all inquiries
- Request and follow up on monthly statements to ensure timely payment
- Track weekly and monthly invoices by vendor
- Request and follow up on monthly vendor statements to ensure timely payments
- Research vendor accounts and answer vendor inquires; maintain good relations with vendors.
- Assist in financial close by providing support for expense accruals and open invoices
- Bachelors Degree is a plus (not required)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- 3 - 5 years Accounts Payable experience
- Proficient in Excel, knowledge of Mas 500 & SAP or related accounting systems a plus,
- Well-organized, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to multi task in a high paced environment
- Vendor relationship skills
- Information management skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
347-303-5641 - Mobile 24/7
212-248-0100 - Office