Intermedia Group has the following open position at Lackland AFB for the US Air Force
Lackland AFB (San Antonio Texas)
$97,500 + benefits + possible sign on bonus
****We are basically seeking a mid level Program Manager who has worked on DoD ACQUISITION PROGRAMS and can work independently and produce quality deliverables.
Intermedia Group, Inc. has a requirement for a Program Manager II to support the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) program.
- Prepare/Edit/Coordinate purchasing and contracting documentation such as justifications, market research documents, acquisition strategy briefs, technical evaluations, and others as necessary
- Manage a purchasing database to ensure the organization is tracking all upcoming hardware & software buys, including both contract & Gov’t purchase card (GPC) buys
- Manage the internal IT Requirement Request process; includes managing the request from initiation to completion- reviewing asset requests and ensuring they entail adequate detail/information prior to IT and Gov’t PM review/approval; coordination and routing of the request as well as managing a status log of all requests; manage the purchasing request for the asset if required.
- Track & report progress of various programs/projects & assist the Gov’t Program Manager with activities related to cost, schedule, & performance; prepare quarterly financial data for review
- Interacts routinely with Gov’t functional personnel such as Finance, Contracting, Security, and others as necessary
- Participate in program management and engineering integrated process/product teams (IPTs) to stay current on program activities
- Build charts, briefings, and other various presentation materials for program and executive leadership
- SECRET Clearance required
- BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 3 years must be in the DoD, or 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications.
- Strong MS Office skills (primarily PowerPoint, Excel, Word); knowledge of creating/editing PDFs is also helpful
- Should have knowledge in using SharePoint and how to manage Workflows/Org boxes
- Should have background in managing/tracking funding for programs or projects; FM personnel on the program provide the funding support but this position is heavily involved in funding and purchasing tasks
- Should be able to work with little direction and work independently; must have critical thinking skills
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• MS WORD Resume
• required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
Director of Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.